Tampa Community Hospital
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Rational emotive behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- General Hospital(including VA hospital)
- Hospital inpatient
- Hospital inpatient detoxification
- Hospital inpatient treatment
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Services for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Adult men
- Adult women
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian gay bisexual or transgender (LGBT)
- Alcohol Abuse
- Drug Abuse
- Drug Addiction
- Intervention center
- Medical Detox
- Substance Abuse
Areas of Specialization
- 12-step faciltitation approach
- Accepts clients on opioid medication
- Alcohol Detoxification
- Benzodiazepines Detoxification
- Brief intervention approach
- Buprenorphine Detoxification
- Buprenorphine Maintenance for Predetermined Time
- Buprenorphine used in treatment
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Cocaine Detoxification
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Family Addiction Counseling
- Group counseling offered
- Individual counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- Methamphetamines Detoxification
- Motivational interviewing
- Opioids Detoxification
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Prescribes/administer buprenorphine and/or naltrexone
- Relapse Prevention
- Relapse prevention from naltrxone
- Vivitrol® (injectable Naltrexone)
Tampa Community Hospital located at 6001 Webb Road in Tampa, Florida provides local drug and alcohol treatment programs for those struggling with substance abuse. Tampa Community Hospital provides help for those struggling with drug and alcohol abuse. Other addiction treatment options include General Hospital(including VA hospital), Hospital inpatient , Hospital inpatient detoxification, Hospital inpatient treatment, Intensive outpatient treatment, Outpatient that help those struggling with drug and alcohol addiction to get the effective treatment that they need.
For those that are seeking affordable drug rehab in Tampa, Florida, then entering addiction treatment at Tampa Community Hospital is the right choice. Tampa Community Hospital generally accepts struggling addicts of most age groups, i.e. Adult men, Adult women, Seniors or older adults to enroll in their available addiction rehabilitation programs.
Tampa Community Hospital also takes commonly accepted insurances, i.e. Medicaid, Medicare, and certain types of payment such as: American Express, Cash or self-payment, Check, Mastercard, Medicaid, Medicare, Military insurance, Private health insurance, Visa. Tampa Community Hospital can be contacted through their website at www.tampacommunityhospital.com.
5.0 10 months ago
It's a small hospital but everyone is very friendly and comforting.
5.0 1 year ago
My 1st time I I I wanted it and i messed about a year later. Now the 2nd time others wanted it for me but I still don't and won't say boo hoo they actually was trying toh help well I'm gonna call and see if they have a bed and I NEED this.
5.0 1 year ago
I must admit I was certainly hesitant to visit this facility especially taking into account the reviews I had read prior to my visit. But it was 3am and I was in a **** load of pain. Upon my arrival, the gentleman at the front desk was very kind and noticed that I was in a good amount of pain. He was quick with getting my information and I was in with a nurse in less than 5 mins. Vanessa was a doll. She took my vitals and went through the basic questioning. She was kind and funny which made the visit that much smoother. About 5 minuted later, Dr. Foppe was in to see me. He asked me what was going on, during this time the nurse (Vanessa) began to take my blood. I think I spent no more than 30 to 45 minutes waiting on my blood results. Pretty damn quick if you ask me. The doctor explain in depth (which no one has ever done before) why I was getting the pain I was and explained my options on moving forward. Both the nurse and Dr were quite knowledgeable in their fields and I would certainly recommend this facility to anyone else. Thanks for the help!
5.0 1 year ago
Great ER staff. They were very helpful and went out of their way to keep us informed and answer every question. Everyone was very compassionate.
5.0 1 year ago
My immediate and extended family have had excellent experiences here for many years. They listen to everything we say and take the time to correct anything that is not perfect with patient experience. The staff takes action every single time to make it better. They have saved my Aunt's life for many years now and for that I'm grateful and proud to work for such a great place that have such dedicated and well trained staff.
4.0 1 year ago
When my dad was first admitted to this hospital, I read the reviews and immediately wanted him transferred to another hospital. However, my experience has been different than the other reviews. Every time I called for information on my Dad, I was given the information. When someone had to check on something and said they would call me back, I didn't believe them. However, they DID call me right back. That was a unique experience.